WHEN POWER IS CRUCIAL
Home Standby Generators
A strong storm, an aging energy grid, or for seemingly no reason at all, the power is out and there’s no telling for how long. It has probably happened to all of us at some point. Meanwhile, the food in your refrigerator is spoiling, the air conditioning isn’t running, and it’s dark. A standby home generator keeps your power on during an outage.
- It’s installed outside your house (like an AC unit) and comes on automatically — whether you’re home or away. All within seconds of a power outage
- Plus home generators run on propane or natural gas, so there’s no refueling
Let’s face it: business interruption of any kind can be very costly. A commercial standby generator is ideal for backing up your business — and ensuring your revenue stream.
- Automatically restores power in seconds – whether you’re open or closed
- Powers your business, including critical hard-wired systems like A/C, heat, computers, security systems, refrigerators, freezers, and more
- No refueling – runs on your small business’s natural or LP gas
With diesel generators ranging from 10 kW to 4 MW, there’s no job too small, no building too big. We guarantee you’ll get the perfect power for any application.
- More than 60 models to meet your specific requirements
- EPA-certified, industrial-grade generators
- Available with a variety of KOHLER Decision-Maker® controls for basic, advanced and paralleling requirements
- KOHLER generators meet tough industry testing and quality standards (UL, CSA, IBC, NFPA)
- Options and accessories include improved motor-starting alternators, heavy-duty air cleaners, enclosures, fuel tanks, block heaters and more
Connect with us today for information about Kohler Generators sales, installation, and maintenance.